Monday, August 27, 2007

Almost...

Hello everyone. I'm back in Sydney and enjoying catching up with friends and families. Of course, I have not forgotten about the Anatomy of F release. We are just making some final adjustments on the look-book and waiting for the gift boxes to arrive from Japan... the release day is very near! Meanwhile here is a sneak view of the "Frost" brooches. Hand dyed acrylic with silver rivets.



Also, I just wanted to send a quick thank yous to the wonderful people out there who have featured my designs on their blogs. They are... Urban Outfitters, Pistol Whipped Cream, Notcouture, Dear Ada, an Italian site Frizzifrizzi, ... StyleHive featured a small interview with me. Thank you everyone... I am greatly humbled.

Read More...

[Source: Kyo Hashimoto Jewellery]