Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gem Heaven

Heavenly Jewelry made with love
Jo at Gem Heaven uses lovely color combinations in her jewelry designs.

Like all modern women, Jo can't seem to find enough time to do everything she wants to do. This is what she says:
Sometimes I wonder where the days go - I spend half my week looking forward to the weekend - and then the weekend mysteriously disappears into Sunday evening and the cycle starts again!! Personally I think weekends should be 3 days long - now this isn't anything to do with having days off - you'll find me creating whatever the day of the week it is.

This bracelet is made from tiny (4 - 5 mm) rounds. There's lots of wire wrapping and dozens of gemstones in this design:

jewelry designer
A Kiss of Spring Bracelet
Rose Quartz, Peridot, Amethyst, and Aquamarine

Artist Statement
My name is Jo and I live in Cornwall (United Kingdom), a beautiful inspirational place surrounded by sea, yet with wilds of moorland, so much to inspire me! I hope you enjoy my jewelry as much as I enjoy making it. I can truthfully say each piece has been "made with love." Using Sterling, Karen Hill Tribe, or Bali Silver, gemstones, lampwork (artisan beads) and sea glass - each component is chosen for not only its quality but its beauty. Every care is taken to create a piece of jewelry for you to treasure. My designs are unique, and should you see something that has already "gone to a new home" then contact me to see if I can recreate something similar but unique to you! Every woman (or man) should own a piece of Heavenly Jewelry!

jewelry designing
Gifted Earrings
Petrol Tourmaline, exquisite colors from ambers to greensSee full article.

Related Entries:

More Jewelry Designers to Dream About - 27 November 2005

Attention Jewelry Designers - 27 February 2006

2007 Jewelry Show Dates - 05 November 2006

Call for Irish Jewelry Designers - 23 August 2007




Contents of this feed are a property of Creative Weblogging Limited and are protected by copyright laws. Violations will be prosecuted. Please email us if you'd like to use this feed for non-commercial activities at feeds - at - creative-weblogging.com.

Read More...

[Source: The Jewelry Weblog]