Sunday, November 30, 2008

.: Selfridges & Co :.

"Selfridges� flagship store on Oxford Street in London will feature a pop-up shop by Designers Block, called The New Design.The shop is available from 10-23 September as part of the London Design Festival. The New Design pop-up shop, on the fourth floor, is selling designs that have been shown in the past at Designers Block exhibitions which are now in production."

I'm doing a happy dance as my work is fortunately included in the pop-up store! Back when I was a University student at COFA, I did a case study on Selfridges and it feels so special to have my work included in such a historically significant store. I'll be heading over to London on the 17th to check out the action at the design festival--- can't wait!



Read More...

[Source: Kyoko Hashimoto Jewellery]