Tuesday, June 23, 2009

.: Screen Printing + News :.

This week we went into the screen printing workshop to print the pattern I designed previously onto felt. I am making new pouches for the jewellery. I like the idea of having as much control over the items I produce. (never considered myself a control freak but maybe I am?) And I don't mind a little bit of work extra work if it means making something that complements the jewellery. Also, it's alway nice to mix up your tasks- keeps things more interesting.


Ok, so this is the final pouch--- I have sewn this one by hand--- I just need to find someone who owns a sewing machine here in Eindhoven. Mine is back in Australia...boo hoo. Looks like I may be showing my work at the Designerblock as part of London Design Festival in September. So excited!


Read More...

[Source: Kyoko Hashimoto Jewellery]