Monday, January 21, 2008

In love with Amsterdam

Just came back from a weekend in Amsterdam, and wow... what a city! We had brought our bicycles with us from Eindhoven, and even with the 6 Euro extra train fee, it was far better than relying on public transport or getting around on foot. One of the main reasons for my visit was to stock up my jewellery supplies at Drijfhout. As predicted, I spent waaay too much money at the store, and when I was hit with the 20% tax on top of everything, I honestly felt like fainting. But it's business expense so it's OK, right? I also managed to visit Gallery Ra A must for jewellery lovers.


A new pendant I made the other day. Prototyping this piece by hand was a challenge to say the least. I really want to see how this design translates in silver though. If I convince myself to go through the labor again, I'll post the image.

Read More...

[Source: Kyo Hashimoto Jewellery]